Young boys have many interests and they are curious
- Yes, young boys do like to play with play dough or modelling clay. Those who have any kind of creative bend at all should be encouraged to come up with their own shapes with the clay. They especially like to use the modelling clay when someone else is there enjoying the activity with them.
- Toy cars, large motor vehicles, motorcycles and other models of transportation are generally a hit with a young boy under ten years of age.
- Any clothing items are not a good choice for a birthday gift. While children can always use clothes and boys do like to wear something new and different, they often feel disappointed when they open a gift only to find clothing inside the box. If someone really would like to make a gift of clothing, an age appropriate toy should accompany the clothes.
- Remote controlled planes, boats, cars and more are especially exciting to many boys. Anything that moves and is controlled by a remote device is fascinating to them and will keep them occupied for hours.
- Legos are a good choice. The nice feature on the boxes and packages of Legos are the notices for recommended age. The Lego collections are designed for different age groups.
One of the first things to remember, besides buying toys and gifts that the boys will like and enjoy, is always to purchase gifts that are appropriate to the current age of the child. Children want to open the gift and immediately play with it. People can purchase most items for young boys at department and other stores with toys, games and miscellaneous children's items, but an easy method of purchasing gifts for boys is to buy toys online. The best thanks that people can receive from children are to see their interest and joy over the gift and the amount of time they spend using the gift in future days.
From the hottest dresses and shoes to the latest runway looks - read more fashion and style tips at www.westfield.com.au